Why choose us for your legal needs?
A large law firm, like any huge organization, is eventually slowed by its own bureaucracy. Over time, large firms become inflexible and tend to operate more for the benefit and convenience of its members rather than the benefit and convenience of its customers. Long Marmero is relatively immune from that phenomenon and can therefore provide service that is more responsive and better-tailored to each client’s needs.
At a typical large firm, documents often are repeatedly passed along by redundant layers of junior associates, mid-level associates, senior associates and junior partners before getting the attention of a senior partner. That is slow, inefficient and expensive. At Long Marmero you are a big fish. In a large firm, many clients will find they are rather small fish in a firm’s pond and are treated accordingly. In a huge firm, even a Fortune 500 company may not be a particularly big fish. A focused small firm like Long Marmero has no small fish in its pond. Because repeat business is desirable, every client is important and treated as such.
Unlike large firms, this office is happy to have clients contact us, day or night. Clients may contact us via any of the following methods: mail, e-mail, fax, website, office phone, and cell phone. This office strives to be accessible almost anywhere and anytime, including while away on vacation.
Long Marmero gives its clients a lower cost for the same quality of work. An experienced, knowledgeable and focused legal professional can often perform legal tasks in far less time than would be required by a large law firm and its bureaucracy At Long Marmero it’s the attorney that bills the client and no one else. No nickel and diming clients for phone calls, faxes, copies and stamps.
Working with Long Marmero affords you the opportunity to work with someone who shares the same values you do: flexibility, family, an attention to detail and the personal relationship part of any legal transaction.
Long Marmero is proud to serve some of the best run municipalities in New Jersey. We have the experience and capacity to afford our municipal clients knowledgeable and personal representation. We know your reputation is on the line every time you make a decision and are ready to come along side to guide you. See below a partial list of the municipal clients we now serve:
- Bergen County – Outside Legal Counsel Pool
- Bergen County Improvement Authority – Special Litigation Pool
- Brick Township – Attorney Pool, Prosecutor
- Bridgeton City – Labor, Special Counsel, In Rem Foreclosure
- Burlington City – Workers Compensation Special Counsel
- Burlington County Insurance Fund Commission – Workers Compensation Defense Attorney, General Liability Defense
- Camden County – Municipal Joint Insurance Fund Commission Defense, VRO, Condemnation
- Clementon Borough – Labor
- Cumberland County – Litigation
- Cumberland County Empowerment Zone – Special Projects
- Cumberland County Improvement Authority – Labor, Special Projects, Conflict Counsel
- Cumberland County Technical Education Center – Labor
- Cumberland County Utilities Authority – Solicitor, Special Labor
- Delaware River Port Authority – Legal Services
- Delran Township – Solicitor, COAH, Escrow, Open Space, Labor
- Deptford Township – Solicitor, Litigation, Labor, COAH, Escrow, In Rem Foreclosure
- Deptford Township Municipal Utilities Authority – Special Counsel Conflict Solicitor
- Egg Harbor City – Foreclosure
- Fairfield Township – Tax Foreclosure
- Franklin Township – Conflict Counsel, Special Projects
- Gloucester County Insurance Commission – Commission Attorney
- Keyport Borough – Labor, Tax Appeal
- Lake Como Borough – Alternate Tax Appeal
- Lakewood Township – Alternate Prosecutor
- Lambertville City – COAH
- Matawan Borough – Special Counsel Pool
- Maurice River Township – In Rem Foreclosure
- Monroe Township (Williamstown) – Special Counsel, Conflict Solicitor
- Neptune Sewerage Authority – Labor
- New Jersey Public Housing Authority Joint Insurance Fund – JIF Attorney Defense
- New Jersey Utilities Authority Joint Insurance Fund – JIF Defense Attorney Panel
- Penns Grove Housing Authority – General Legal Services
- Red Bank Borough – Alternate Prosecutor
- Riverside Township – Redevelopment
- Riverside Municipal Utilities Authority – Solicitor, Labor
- Washington Township Municipal Utilities Authority – Solicitor
- Washington Township – Special Counsel
- Westampton Township – Solicitior, COAH, Special Projects
- Wildwood City – Special Counsel, Tax
- Willingboro Township – Labor