Why choose us for your legal needs?
A large law firm, like any huge organization, is eventually slowed by its own bureaucracy. Over time, large firms become inflexible and tend to operate more for the benefit and convenience of its members rather than the benefit and convenience of its customers. Long Marmero is relatively immune from that phenomenon and can therefore provide service that is more responsive and better-tailored to each client’s needs.
At a typical large firm, documents often are repeatedly passed along by redundant layers of junior associates, mid-level associates, senior associates and junior partners, before getting the attention of a senior partner. That is slow, inefficient, and expensive. The large firm does not care. That is simply one of the ways it makes money: by leveraging the billable hours of its professional staff. Long Marmero cannot afford to engage in such activity. You are a big fish. In a large firm, many clients will find they are rather small fish in the firm’s pond, and are treated accordingly. In a huge firm, even a Fortune 500 company may not be a particularly big fish. A focused small firm like Long Marmero has no small fish in its pond. Because repeat business is so desirable, every client is important and is treated as such.
Unlike large firms, this office is happy to have clients contact us, day or night. Clients may contact us via any of the following methods: mail, e-mail, fax, website, office phone, and cell phone. This office strives to be accessible almost anywhere and anytime, including while away on vacation. If you use a larger firm, when is the last time one of the lawyers there gave you his cell number and urged you to use it?
Long Marmero gives the client a lower cost for the same quality of work. An experienced, knowledgeable and focused cohort of legal professionals can often perform legal tasks in far less time than would be required by a law firm and its bureaucracy. A large firm can give their staff a lot: high salaries, bonuses, beautiful mahogany offices, catered food at meetings, golf outings at expensive country clubs, limo service home for anyone working past 5:00, in-house cafeterias, in-house gyms, expense accounts and so on. Well, who do you think is paying for that? The client. You!
Working with Long Marmero affords you the opportunity to work with someone who shares the same values you do: flexibility, family, an attention to detail and the personal relationship part of any legal transaction.
Long Marmero is proud to serve some of the best run municipalities in New Jersey. We have the experience and capacity to afford our municipal clients knowledgeable and personal representation. We know your reputation is on the line every time you make a decision and are ready to come along side to guide you. See below a partial list of the municipal clients we now serve:
- Beverly – Solictor, Litigation, Escrow
- Bridgeton – Zoning, Conflict Solicitor, Workers Compensation
- Burlington City – Litigation, COAH, Redevelopment, Workers Compensation
- Camden County Insurance Commission
- Camden Count Special Services
- Cumberland County Board of Social Services – Solicitor
- Delran Township – Solicitor, COAH, Escrow, Open Space, Labor
- Deptford Township – General, Litigation, Labor, COAH, Escrow, Tax
- Deptford Township Municipal Utilities Authority
- East Greenwich Township – General
- Egg Harbor City – Land Use/Planning
- Estell Manor – Prosecutor
- Gloucester County Board of Taxation
- Gloucester County Insurance Commission
- Lindenwold – Zoning
- Monroe Township (Williamstown) – Land Use
- Newfield Boro
- North Plainfield
- Pemberton Boro – Litigation
- Port Republic – Prosecutor
- Shamong Township – Public Defender
- Riverside – Labor and Conflict Redevelopment
- Riverside Municipal Utilities Authority – Labor
- Salem County – Litigation
- Trenton – Litigation
- Westampton – Land Use
- Weymouth – Labor
- Willingboro Municipal Utilities Authority
- Willingboro Board of Education
- Willingboro – Workers Compensation