January is a time of new beginnings for municipal governments. In the first few weeks most municipalities seat the November winners and make appointments to boards for the coming year. The body also enters into contracts with professionals such as Engineers, Attorneys and other consultants. Long, Marmero will be welcomed as trusted advisor to several new boards and bodies in 2017 while continuing to serve our current clients. We look forward to helping our officials find new and innovative ways to improve their communities.
Comments are closed.
News & Notes
- Should Parents Be Held Accountable When Their Minor Children Murder?
- Why You Need Attorney Representation at a Planning Board Meeting
- Public Entities Trust Long Marmero
- Military Service Member Employees & The Law
- Our Proudest Moments
- Long Marmero Introduces Its Community Outreach Department
- Long Marmero appointed General Counsel for NAACP
- January Reorganizations
- What is a Codicil
- Long Marmero appointed to Bridgeton Zoning Board